It is an alternative solution for restaurants, cafes, hotels and bakeries.
- Optional glass count can be 2 or 3.
- The glasses move up and down horizontally.
- The system moves with the engine. It is possible to start with buttons and control. Both can be applied.
- 8-10 mm tempered glass is used.
- Provide isolation with 67 x 1500 bristle wicks in the aluminum case on the sides.
- A durable strap with a 3 mm x 25 mm rope inside is used to lift the windows up. It provides silent operation.
- There are 8 bearings in the side channels that allow the glasses to move easily and take their space.
- Maximum dimensions, width is 4250 mm, height is 2600 mm.
- 15 intermediate controls can be controlled with a single control. You can stop the windows wherever you want.
When the space is closed, it provides sound, heat and water isolation.
- It is safe. It also doesn't require a lock.
- You can leave the place open from the top to the bottom as much as you want and ventilate the place without feeling the discomfort of the wind.
The GUILLOTINE SYSTEM arge has been designed with customer satisfaction, quality and easy installation in mind. Profile design and registration has been documented by TPE.